Friday, September 27, 2013

Pumpkins for Cathey

Daffy is spreading the word that Cathey over at Pumpkin Patch is celebrating 7th year of blogging. Happy blogoversary dear Pumpkin!!!


I'm still planning my trip to Nova Scotia and that's where she is. Since Pumpkin lives in my dream destination I decided to celebrate even more. Thinking of Cathey and my trip I stitched this little beauty from JBW designs:

I have finished the stitching part and this weekend I will turn it to a little ornament or pillow - I'm not sure yet... And, since I'm thinking of a trip, I would like to turn this lovely pattern into a Traveling Pattern. Who would like to stitch it next? Would that be you?

So long my friends,
Evalina

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the cute finish Evalina. I would love a chance to stitch it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful piece, really
    so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great, a delicious piece of pumpkin cake for Cathey's blogoversary. And a stitched pumpkin. I'll follow the journey of the travelling pattern because right now I can't stitch it because I'll go on vacation next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post for dear Cathey and thank you for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pumpkin design! I would love to stitch this one but already have it in my stash so won't enter the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design! And I think I'd like a slice of that pie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.