Wednesday, March 13, 2013

National Wormhole Day Blog Hop

Thank you to Stephen Tremp Laura Eno and Luanne Smith of Bards and Prophets for hosting National Wormhole Day Blog Hop celebrating Albert Einstein’s Birthday (March 14th).

'What would you do or where would you go if you could traverse a wormhole through space or time just once?' That's the question we need to answer in  more/less 100 words.

Yeah, it's a very good question and there are many places and times I would love to go - it's so hard to choose just one... 

OK, I know! Since I have a guaranteed return passage to the present I would love to go back some ten thousand years ago...

Did aliens really visit our Earth? Do they have something to do with the 'missing link' in our human evolution? I certainly agree with Erick Von Daniken and I think that they do - it would be so cool to know for sure. How did they do it? Did they had laboratories on their space crafts and have experimented on early humans or there were no humans and aliens have created us by mixing their own genes with genes of great apes? I guess to know the answers I would have to stay for a while in the past (hopefully I wouldn't be affected by aging process). Then, after return from the time travel I could write an awesome story about my discoveries.

So long my friends,
Evalina 

 

18 comments:

  1. That'd be an interesting trip. Maybe you could talk the wormhole into doing several stops ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought about going back in time to find out why the people in Peru made the Nazca lines. Had to be to signal alien ships, right? Or perhaps their gods. I can't understand why people would make huge drawings of things on the ground that can only be seen from the sky otherwise. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to unlock some of the secrets of the universe this being one of them. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Sounds like a fascinating trip. Also slightly scary.
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds extremely interesting!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great trip! If we could really travel to another place and time, I can't think of anything better than going somewhere to unlock life's mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is an interesting idea I hadn't thought of!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd be interested in reading that story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just like the aliens built the great wall of China and the pyramids. :) (Any National Treasure fans?) Anyway, that would make a fantastic story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting!! We could figure out all kinds of mysteries if we could use wormholes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I certainly think they did. I think they even had something to do with the reason why so many ancient civilisations - even the Mayans who were cut off from the rest of Europe, Egypt and Africa, etc - insisted on practicing the art of binding and elongating skulls. They all did it. They all had the same ideas, yet they didn't get them from each other. Curious...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not going to lie, the idea of aliens scares the poop out of me. It seems rather ignorant to believe that we are the only ones out there, but it's comforting. I don't like thinking beyond this realm. Maybe if they're nice aliens? Maybe then I wouldn't be scared?

    ReplyDelete
  13. That would be cool! And I'm pretty sure our wormholes have anti-aging technology so we could stay for a few years without any effect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you'd enjoy the class I'm currently teaching (emergence of modern humans at the university of Montana)!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You sound like a true scientist. I'm a thirsty learner, and would love to read your results!

    Welcome to the A-Z Challenge, and thanks for visiting today.


    Tina @ Life is Good
    Co-host, April 2013 A-Z Challenge Blog
    @TinaLifeisGood, #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. And I'll bet the aliens have invented a kick-butt anti-aging cream so you shouldn't look a day older upon your return. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Having so much fun visiting all these different wormholes with my fellow space & time travelers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. good idea! the past is always more interesting to chose - it holds mysteries and unanswered questions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.