Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sweet Magnolias




A while back I was hooked on Sweet Magnolias series of novels by Sherryl Woods. Very nice, easy breezy read. I was introduced to the author by Goodreads.com, I won her book (it was even autographed!), read and got hooked, and of course I read the whole series.

 Guess, what now I found? It's 'The Sweet Magnolias Cookbook' by Sheryl Woods.  The book is full of stories and southern recipes. It went right on my 'must to buy' list. I even found it in a kindle edition! It will be released on August 28th. I can hardly wait.

So long my friends,
Evalina

6 comments:

  1. Aww looks like a yummy book xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover looks yummy. What a great tie-in to stories you've enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this....I could eat the cover right off the book *lol*

    --shaunterria
    ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love southern food. I could eat cheddar grits at every meal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read those books, but the cookbook looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a really good cookbook! I love cookbooks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.