Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blog Hop? Sure, I'm in!


"Have you ever had a case of the “stitching blahs” where you just didn’t want to stitch? Or maybe it was more like you didn’t get to stitch because you were busy and that created a chain reaction sense of the “blahs” and led to even less stitching…. sort of like a case of “the Mondays” that we are all familiar with. How do you handle your stitching blahs and get back into stitching mode?" 

Nope, never had one of those 'stitching blahs'. On the contrary, very often I'm anxious to get to my stitching. Very often can't wait to finish work so I can get home and stitch or finish that darn assignment - Oh, why o why I'm keep studying... The life would be so much easier and happier if I could just have more time for me and my stitching. 

If you like to participate in the Blog Hop just hop to Stitching the Night Away for instructions.

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

So long my friends and happy hoping!
Evalina

6 comments:

  1. Lucky lady! Glad you have never had to put up with the blahs.
    Love your A-Z blogs! Didnt get a chance to read them all yet, but they look fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to the lack of time! It makes you appreciate your hobbies much more, doesn't it? Good luck with your studies... they'll be done eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    I found you through the stitching The Night away blog hop.
    I also can't wait to get to my stitching! I only have the blahs when I have to unpick the same bit over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life would be so much better if we just had time for ourself and stitching! Just waiting for retirement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loretta has the right of it... So jealous you don't have the stitching blahs! Amazing though at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.