Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Frogs, frogs, frogs everywhere...

I received a lovely package from Pam


It was our froggy exchange! Inside the box I found...


 
a lovely frog with a card and inside the card there where Pam's favorite

needles!!!

She also stitch for me a card and a humbug!





And that's not all! She also included lovely floss:
  • gold leaf from the Gentle Art
  • bullfrog from Weeks Dye Works, and
  • liberty from Weeks Dye Works

Thank you so much Pam!!! You've made my day!!!



 
*****
I was working a little on the Provence and also have a small stitchy update.


So long friends,

10 comments:

  1. What a nice exchange package, Evalina.

    Your WIP looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic exchange! Nice progress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great exchange. Your WIP looks very nice too. Great job so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the humbug and the needles !!!!! great exchange!!1

    socialsue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great exchange and your stitching is looking very nice.

    Marl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome exchange package!!

    Your wip is lookin' great:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice exchange. I love that frog piece saying "I'm not frogging......" Enjoy stitching them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice progress on "Provence" and what a lovely exchange. Love the "I'm not frogging . . ." and the humbug is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evalina really nice exchange and I love the I'm stitching in reverse. Nice progress on Provence too.

    Mary Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.