Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bookmark swap!




I love making and receiving bookmarks and on Swap-bot I'm hosting a bookmark exchange. I am so excited!!! I collect them and use them frequently. Would you like to swap some bookmarks? Sign up! This is my very first swap so please bear with me and ask any questions if there is anything not clear enough.  OK, let's start it!

1. Anyone with Swap-bot ratings no lower than 4.5  and no "1" in the last three months may join. Newbies with filled profile are welcome. (Newbie is a person who just joined Swap-bot and doesn't have any ratings, good or bad or ugly.)

2. You will have 1 partner and you will send 1 bookmark. Bookmark can be homemade (preferred) or store bought. To make a bookmark you can use any media you like and you will have 2 weeks to do it.

3. Bookmark will be the choice of the sender, but please see your partner's profile for his/hers likes and dislikes

4. If you email to me a picture of the bookmark that you sent or received, I will post it on this site.

5. I hope I will not have to, but I promise (cross my heart) that I will angel and there will be no participant left without a bookmark.

Happy swapping!

1 comment:

  1. I signed up for this and started working on a bookmark tonight. :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.