Sunday, April 18, 2010

I have two real finishes!

I can't believe it, I actually finished something this weekend. Kelly, from I love cross stitching, challenged us to have a finish this week. I accepted the challenge and the results are unbelievable!

I long time ago I participated in Rene's hardanger class. I finished stitching alright but never bothered to turn that piece into something... Well, today I turned this beautiful piece into ornament and it is going as a gift to a friend.


 and since my little crystals were out and I was in the mood... I finished this heart. It was waiting some time for a day like today and mind you, this is my first heart ever!


And that's not all! I was also stitching a little. I started on Birds of a Feather from Victoria Sampler, here is the pic:


Not much, but that's the start. I hope that next picture will be better, this one doesn't show true colours...

So long my friends!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful finishes. I really love thr ornament

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful finishes.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome stitching Evalina. WTG

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both finishes are beautiful, well done!
    Great start on your stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your finishes turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are sooo lovely Evalina.
    Fantastic job.

    And love the new start. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your finishing is beautiful! I really like what you did for the hardanger piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I discovered hardanger and enjoyed it! I love ur hardanger in different colors! Lovely!!

    Hugs,

    socialsue

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ornaments look lovely. Congratulations on getting the Hardanger project finished.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty finishes! Glad you took Kelly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.