Thursday, September 10, 2009

PIF from Patty

Can you imagine my excitement when I opened a package and found this beautiful gift? Even Freddy, who is not a big fan of cross stitching, said WOW!

I absolutely love the little Eskimo sitting there and watching Aurora Borealis. Patty stitched those Northern Lights with sparkling metallic threads and they are so shiny and so beautiful.
If any of you have an idea how to take picture that shows that dazzling sparkle, please let me know. I would love to show this box in a full glory.


14 comments:

  1. That is so cute. What a great box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evalina - well worth the drive home at 100 MPH! It is beautiful and adorable and everything else. I love it - congrats on such a sweet PIF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful surprise. It is absolutely beautiful. You completely deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how pretty, you can so a little sparkle in the first picture. You got a wonderful PIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad that you like it Evalina.
    HUGS Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SOOOOO you!!! Beautiful gift, she knew exactly what you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely gift and a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely beautiful and a wonderful gift to treasure forever. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh...this is fantastic. What a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.